BECOME A SPIN MEMBER
The Sport Inclusion Network (SPIN) is built on the vision that sport is for ALL in society, regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or social status.
SPIN brings together a variety of organizations, dedicated to making sport more inclusive.
Benefits for SPIN members:
- Being part of an international network that promotes social inclusion in and through sport
- Exchange of best practices with experts and practitioners. Developing ideas for a more inclusive sport
- (Online) networking events that connect members and increase our common impact
- Support for grassroot clubs and initiatives in building their capacity to offer inclusive sport
- Forging partnerships for collaborative projects under the Erasmus+ programme (PIC number: 881215707)
In a highly collaborative way, we develop projects, campaigns, trainings, and online resources. We further produce research publications, organize events, workshops and conferences.
SPIN has a policy of zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. Respect for our members and the people we work for and with is paramount.
The purpose of SPIN (from our statutes):
SPIN fights for the right to enjoy sport and physical activities in a safe environment without the fear of discrimination and/or harassment.
SPIN promotes equality and equal opportunities in and through sport and combats any form of discrimination.
SPIN, in its operations and practices, recognises (and adheres to) principles enshrined in international frameworks such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, and the European Sports Charter.
If your organization supports these values and our mission and you are interested in joining SPIN, we would love to hear from you.
The following membership options are available:
|Type of Membership|
(e.g. NGO, grassroot initiative or sport club)
(e.g. public institution, association, company)
(without voting rights)
From a “high income” or “upper middle income” country (World Bank):
From any other country:
|Minium: 150 €
Based on capacity, a higher fee can be paid in voluntary support of SPIN
- All membership requests are subject to approval by the SPIN Board.
- Standard membership period is 12 months.
- Requests to join SPIN as a member can be made at any point. However, there are two formal joining dates per year: 1st of January and 1st of July. Membership fees will be collected on these dates. Each member’s membership period will be counted from one of these dates according to their moment of joining.
- Members assume all membership rights and duties, including voting rights (except individual members). See Articles 8, 9, and 10 of the SPIN Statutes
For more information and any queries reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to join SPIN? Then send your application via the form below.