SPIN MEMBER ORGANISATIONS
The following organisations have initiated the SPIN network:
- Camino – Werkstatt für Fortbildung, Praxisbegleitung und Forschung im sozialen Bereich gGmbH (Germany)
- Football Association of Ireland (FAI) (Ireland)
- Sindicato dos Jogadores Profissionais de Futebol (SJPF) (Portugal)
- Liikkukaa – Sports for All (Finland)
- Mahatma Gandhi Human Rights Organisation (Hungary)
- Unione Italiana Sport per tutti (UISP) (Italy) [currently on stand-by]
- Vienna Institute for International Dialogue and Cooperation (VIDC) / Fairplay Initiative (Austria)
Ahead of the SPIN Women conference in Vienna in 2021 the founding organisations underwent an in-depth discussion process and agreed to formalize the network. Finally, they drafted statutes which were presented during the Vienna event to potential future member organisations. During the closing session of the SPIN Women conference SPIN partners launched the international Sport Inclusion Network (SPIN).
The network will be registered as a Non-profit association according to Austrian law until the end of 2021.
Organisiations and initiatives who would like to join the SPIN network are invited to get in touch via
The formal process to become a member organisation will start in due time.